Friday, December 15, 2006

Wow...

I am one pathetic loser!!

Ok, not really but I wanted to quote Dumb & Dumber. So...sorry about getting behind on my blog! Things have actually been going on but I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to get caught up.

We leave today to drive to Greenville and then have an early flight to Seattle tomorrow morning. We then drive to Whistler/Blackcomb for some fantastic skiing. We return to Greenville on Friday morning and get to spend until the day after Christmas with family and friends. I'm so excited.

So...when I get to Greenville, I'll write a big, long bloggy about our trip and hopefully get caught up on everything else. Just bare with me :)

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hey Trish! Hope you guys have fun skiing. I was in Memphis on my way home to SC and thought of you guys. Hope to see you when you are home.

Brian

drsmom said...

OK, so where is the BIG, long bloggy because I know you are in Greenville and I'm waiting to hear!!!! Take care....love yas!!!

Pam

PS Thanks for letting me run Siler to the Kennel for ya!! And the clock is off...it's really
8:12 pm Christmas night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...