Sally had sinus surgery today to help get rid of some of the yukky, terrible, no good headaches that she gets. Pray that she has a quick and healthy recovery.
Here is the funny card that I sent her. Poem credit goes to my Shakespeare.
You better watch it...Making fun of Sally is not a good idea and she isn't an "old" anything yet...you gotta be at least 50 to be considered "old" but her day is coming and I can't wait!!!! So glad to her that all is good with Critter and I'm with Lauren...sounds like a "pink" delievery to me...Boom Boom Cartner...that could grow on ya...couldn't it!! Take good care...know all of your are in my prayers!!! Pam T.
2 comments:
hilariosity
You better watch it...Making fun of Sally is not a good idea and she isn't an "old" anything yet...you gotta be at least 50 to be considered "old" but her day is coming and I can't wait!!!! So glad to her that all is good with Critter and I'm with Lauren...sounds like a "pink" delievery to me...Boom Boom Cartner...that could grow on ya...couldn't it!! Take good care...know all of your are in my prayers!!! Pam T.
Post a Comment