Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Post-Doc

Well, I had my doctor's appointment at 1:00 today. Still 1cm dilated but other things seems to be moving in the right direction (Critter is good and low). So...we'll just wait and see. My doctor seems to think that he/she is around 7 lbs and will probably be around 7.5-8 lbs upon birth.

I took our car seat to be installed and inspected after my appointment. They have nurses at the hospital that will make sure you know what you are doing. It's pretty easy but I was glad to have somebody show me rather than try to figure out what in the world the directions were telling me to do. So now I am driving around with a Critter Carrier in my car :).

That's all for now. Only 4 days of work left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Critter Carrier! I love it! You should definitely patent that, Trish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...