This is Trish's friend, Carie, acting as a guest author while the new mommy and daddy are a little preoccupied at the hospital with their new arrival :)
Dakota Eileen was born August 5th at 9:38 pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs of total cuteness and is 20 1/4 inches long with light brown hair. Mom, Dad and Baby are all doing really well and the new parents are just glowing with love and excitement! Trish just couldn't wait until she had internet access to share the exciting news and some pictures of the new love of their lives.
Don't those pictures just make your heart melt!! I hope they make hiking boots and backpacks in her size :)
Congratulations, Jacob and Trish!! We love you and are praying for you and your little Critterbug!
13 comments:
Dakota is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I know that you two are so proud.
Love, Kerri
I'm now an aunt and ready to corrupt little Dakota. :-) I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her in October. She's beautiful and so is the name. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure Clarence and Sally are happy Grandparents as well :-)
Tonya :-)
she is gorgeous!!! i love her name!!! so glad she is here as i know y'all are too!!! you 3 look GREAT!! can't wait to meet her!!! :)
:) carla
she is beautiful. don't we serve an amazing God. love to you all, jeanie and jim fincher
awwwww!! my heart is smiling SO big! you are in my prayers!
lindz
Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful baby girl! I think Dakota Alley will be a beautiful name one day! :)
I think so, too, Sara! Our little Baby Boy Alley is getting very excited about meeting his girlfriend in just a month :)
Trisha!!!! How incredibly exciting. A little girl! I am so very happy for you. She is adorable. God is so good! Congratulations. I hope everything went well.
Mandy
Dakota is so precious! We are really excited about meeting her & we can't wait! We hope you two are doing well & we know that you two are so proud! :)
Love you,
Neil, Cherie, West, & Nealeigh:)
Congratulations Trish! Sometime when you have rested and have lots of family around to love on Dakota, i want to hear ALL about how labor and delivery went... you gotta get me prepped for October!
Trish, I think Dakota is adorable. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see you all in November.
Love, Aunt Pam
& Samantha:)
Woo hoo... hopefully we will see you guys soon to bring you a dinner.
Dear Jacob and Trish,
Congradulations on the birth of your baby girl, Dakota. Treasure every moment because they will pass you by in a hurry. Megan, our daughter, just got married July 14th and I can't believe my little girl is grown and gone. Little girls are special and they capture a daddy's heart like nothing else.
Steven and Desi Taylor
Post a Comment