We had Dakota's doctor appointment yesterday. She handled the shots like a pro, only a little crying and was ready to entertain the little ladies at church right after.
Anyway...here are her stats:
14 lbs 13 oz - 25% for weight
26 1/2" - 75% for height
The doctor said I shouldn't be worried about her only gaining a pound over the past two months, even though they recommend a 1 oz per day weight gain. He said he could tell she was active and that she probably burns a lot of calories with her energy. Hopefully she is taking after her dad's metabolism and is going to be tall and skinny like him!
Tonight I am getting together with some of the older ladies and some of the girls my age for our second week at crocheting. I enjoy this time of fellowship and have even made 1 hat for the homeless so far and am 1/4 the way done with my second! Maybe I'll post pictures tomorrow.
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo
1 comment:
d's weight at 6 months = rm's weight when he was just over 2 months.
that is just so hard for me to fathom!
Post a Comment