Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Advice

Always Watch Your Child While She Eats Applesauce!

So...Dakota wanted a "nak" and chose "sos". I was busy making deviled eggs for our Easter lunch and when I turned around...this is what I found. She was laughing so hard, knowing that a majority of her "sos" had become hair gel. We took a second bath for the day (hey, sometimes she is lucky if she gets two a week!) and she continued to rub her head and tell me all about the "sos" in her hair. It was quite funny. Now I'm scared to let her eat applesauce again because she knows I thought it was funny.

5 comments:

Grammy and Poppy said...

Too Cute!!!

Lauren said...

love it.

Yankee Doodle said...

AHHHH, that's hysterical. Way to go Dakota. She makes me laugh.

Gigi said...

At least Gigi taught you something you remember from our visit!!! I can just hear you giggling! You like just like your Daddy in this pic. Love you.

Carie said...

I had wondered how she gets her hair looking so shiny and blonde :)

This is adorable! She cracks me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...