Thursday, May 07, 2009

Birthday Blog

April 17 was my birthday. Happy 27 to me! Dad, Brad and Martha came out for their yearly birthday visit and we had a GREAT time. For my birthday dinner we went out for sushi because it is one of my favorite foods and one of my biggest pregnancy cravings...both this go around and with Dakota. I could seriously eat it everyday but I can't afford it :). Since I'm pregnant, I can only eat the cooked stuff so we let Dakota try it too. She ate like 4 or 5 pieces and LOVED it. I'm so proud of my multicultural eater. Anyway, enjoy the photos from my birthday weekend.

My 3rd annual Strossner's cake straight from Greenville. YUM!
Grammy & Dakota
Poppy and Dakota.

MMMM...LOVE some sushi. Look at my little sushi buddy! Now I'm hungry.

Chowing down...this was after she had already eaten some shrimp, broccoli and sweet potato tempura and some seaweed and cucumber salad and edamame.

My beautiful table that Clarence made for my birthday. I've been needing one for this awkward space in our guest bedroom for quite a while. Thankfully, my custom carpenter was able to fill the spot perfectly. And the cool camel came from Carie & Chris when they went to Kuwait a couple of years ago.

Yay for my WiiFit...even if it does tell me I'm overweight.

We don't want to leave Jacob out. He got a nice present too! 12 cases of his favorite beverage. Martha said she should make him sign a waiver that he won't sue if he gets diabetes from drinking all of this. I bet they got better gas mileage on the return drive since they weren't loaded down with Cheerwine!

Saturday was a fun day for the park.

Silly banana eating girl.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday a little late! I'm so bad at remembering these things. I LOVE the new photos. Dakota is so stinking cute!!!

Lauren said...

overweight?? um excuse me, you are PREGNANT...whatever, wii fit. And, by the way, love the peacock shirt debut for baby #2 too :)

Melody said...

such a fun weekend Trish, Happy late b-day. Were yall at Whitestation Elem.? We go there all the time, so fun :)

Mel

Gigi said...

Hello from Italy! Love the pics. Martha is pretty special bringing all that Cheerwine all the way from Greenville! WOW!

Grammy and Poppy said...

We had sooooo much fun! What a great weekend. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Is your dad wearing a Snuggie in the WiiFit picture? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...