Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kandi's Quilt of Many Colors

My friend Kandi asked me if I would make a t-shirt quilt for her out of her sorority shirts. I said, "sure, sounds fun." 3 years and lots of jokes later...Kandi has received her quilt on her 30th birthday...also the week of her first home purchase. So happy 30th birthday Kandi and congrats on the new home!! Sorry you had to wait 1/10th of your life to get it...I hope it keeps you warm this winter...er I mean summer!

5 comments:

Jim and Sarah Howell said...

Wow! That's a really great looking quilt Trish!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

you are incredibly talented girl!

Martha said...

The quilt turned out great!!!

em said...

ooh...i'm impressed. i might want to make one of these (with all the college t-shirts HJ won't throw out), so maybe you can help me!

Carie said...

Looks great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...