Monday, June 22, 2009

Better Late than Never!

May 29-June 1 we traveled to Greenville to celebrate our sweet nephew's 1st birthday! As always, the visit was too short but we did enjoy our time with family. Saturday was the birthday party...Sunday was a relaxing trip to dad & Martha's lake property...Monday was lounging and returning. Enjoy our photos...

(and for those who are thinking I should be studying for my test that is tomorrow instead of updating my blog...all I have to say is, "I NEED A BREAK". Your prayers will be much appreciated tomorroow at noon central as I attempt to become a LEED AP.)


Happy Birthday sweet Oliver!
Lots of Presents!

Don't mess with Dakota and her cupcake!

Gigi with her 2 babies

Playing Together...so Sweet!

Dakota playing on the beach at dad's lake property. He says he bought this piece of property just for his grandkids to enjoy the beach on it.

Pregnant girl trying to Kayak. I love lake Keowee.

What a Hottie :).

My great friends Michelle and Ken came with us. Dakota loved being dipped in the water.

Poppy thought Dakota needed some CoCo Wheats. They are a personal childhood favorite. Dakota loved them. What's not to love about chocolate cream of wheat??

Taking a stroll along the Reedy River towards the Children's Garden.

Hey...it's Pooh!

Peek a boo!

Mommy & Dakota

1 comment:

The Buczkowski Blog said...

where is the children's garden in downtown greenville?? I have heard about it but have never seen it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...