Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Litchfield Beach 2009

I need to hurry up and blog about our beach trip because we are going out of town again tonight. I don't want to get too far behind. Jacob, Dakota and I had a great 4th of July trip to Litchfield Beach to hang out with Gigi, Papa, Uncle Chad, Aunt Lauren & Holiver (Dakota adds an "H" to all words that start with a vowel). Unfortunately, Jacob and I didn't get the camera out too much but these pictures are a little sampling of the fun we had. Papa took a bunch more that we hope to get from him one day. Dakota's favorite things were "Water!!!", "Gigi's Beach House", "Papa's Boat" and "Bicycle." It was really nice to have almost a full week of no responsibilities other than my child. No work. No cleaning. No studying.

Cookies & Milk Cousins
Dakota bootlegged this sandcastle from somebody else.

She loves to run on the beach!

Oliver learned to walk just in time for our trip!


Our Memphis friends, Chris & Lesley were in SC that same week so we met up for a boat ride. Lesley is doing a month long rotation at MUSC.

I didn't get Dakota a 4th of July outfit but luckily Gigi had some decorations from last year's parade. I think a bandanna makes a fine tube top for a little girl.

She is so sweet and fun. I love her so much!

There's my belly for you. I think I was about 25 weeks then. I'm now 26.5 weeks! 13.5 to go. I'm getting soooo excited.
Thanks Sally & Clarence for opening your house up for another fun, family vacation! We look forward to next year!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I changed my vote to girl.... We love you!

Lauren said...

that was such a fun trip..i think the best one yet...can't wait for next year...4 babes!

Catherine said...

Cuteness!!! Dakota is precious... can't wait to "meet" the other little ummm, girl? maybe? not sure... :)

P.S. This is Catherine Nelson with a new last name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...