Thursday, November 26, 2009

Salt Dough Ornaments

Blog Update from PA...today we made Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments with Harlie, Jess and Mike and we had so much fun. Daddy even got in on the painting part.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so great!!! Making holiday memories is the BESTEST!!! Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you all when you are in for Christmas! Take care...Love yas, Pam Thompson

Gigi said...

Great pics! Thanks! Daddy has a new beard and a new hat and well...Dakota is just up to the same old stuff...running around with her clothes off!! Love ya'll and miss ya'll.

Melody said...

so cute!! we are making those this week. looks like you are having a great time :)

Catherine said...

Fun, I need to learn how to make those since we're just starting out our ornament collection as newlyweds. I know Tad will LOVE to make homemade ornaments :)

Yankee Doodle said...

Can she get any cuter?

Pecos Brad said...

can you post the recipe you used for the ornaments?? if you get time to do so. I would love to make them with Benjamin.

Pecos Brad said...

oh sorry this is lauren Buczkowski... I didn't realize i was signed in under my husband

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...