This little boy lights up our life. He is the sweetest, smiliest, most squeezable little thing and I can't believe he's already 1! Corban turned 1 on October 22 but we celebrated on October 30. Thanks to the Halloween season, I will have lots of birthday theme options for years to come. This year I chose Frankenstein because Corban is our little monster and well, I like the color green :). We had family along with Corban's little friends from the church nursery come celebrate with him and I think he had a good time. He started walking about a week before his birthday and his little wobble matched perfect with the theme. Thanks to all of those who have made this little guys first year so special. P.S. If you need lessons on how to eat a birthday cake...Corban is giving them for free (just not at our house!).
Had to start birthday morning off with some french toast just like we did on Dakota's.
I will not be giving up sewing anytime soon to be a cake decorator. I guess it got the point across though...
And that my friends is how you eat a birthday cake!
Isaiah - 10 months, Stetson - 10.5 months and Caroline - 6 months.
Proud members of the Bee Bop Band.
This picture cracks me up. This is what I think Oliver is saying, "Wait Corban, I just want to run over you with your new Tonka truck."
My sweet friend Lauren moved to Memphis in September and I am thrilled that we get to spend more time together. If you remember from this
post we go back to high school and have stayed in touch over the years.
3 comments:
what a little cutie pie!! Happy Birthday Corbonus Maximus :) Did he eat all that French Toast, by the way??
Happy late Bday!!! Random, but where'd that wooden high chair come from? It's beautiful!
I'm literally laughing out loud looking at the pic of Oliver chasing Corban with the truck! Corban's expression is classic. We had a great time celebrating with you guys and hope to have many years ahead of sharing major milestones!
Post a Comment