Monday, April 09, 2012

Monday Smiles ~ 04.09.12


#1
I got a message from our receptionist at work today saying there was a package for me up front.  An early birthday present from dad & Martha made me smile.  I knew I was getting them but wasn't sure when.  Excited to have a little shine in my step.

#2
Got this from my favorite little girl when I got home.  Coloring is one of her favorite things to do and she's getting so good at it.

#3
Our beans started sprouting over the weekend but I was surprised to see how much more they popped up today!  Crossing my fingers for a big harvest this year.

#4
Jacob recruited me to help pressure wash and seal the porch this weekend.  I'm not going to lie, I didn't want to do it but I did enjoy our time together and it looks really nice.  Here's to many cookouts this spring.

#5 not pictured
Tonight starts our church softball league.  I'm serving as an "as-needed" player since I'm working now and not sure I can make all the games.  I would give you a picture but didn't want to wait until I got home tonight to post this.  The game doesn't start until 9:10 so it's going to be late by the time I get home.

I hope you had a good Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...