Grammy and Poppy bought Corban some Army men to play with in the sand. What a fun idea. Corban (and Dakota too) loved using them with their fort.
Cousin Ben and Corban hanging out (literally).
Samantha is so grown up. It seems like yesterday she was my flower girl in my wedding!
My cousin Katie had a little girl, Timber, a month before Sage. I can't wait for them to be able to play together when they get a little older. This is my Aunt Sandy (Timber's Mimi) with them.
Hey, it was the best I could get out of them. It will do :)
Pretty sure I'm still living off of the chocolate high from this cake. It was SO yum. Dakota thought we should put the whole box of candles on the cake. We didn't have a lighter or any matches to light them so a paper towel and toaster may have been used to get the job done. We're a bright (pun intended) family.
Poppy got some fun gifts. A new Macbook from Martha, some wine and gift cards from his siblings and Brad and I are having some professional family photos of Grammy and Poppy with their kiddos and grandkiddos when we can all get together. We didn't want to do them without Jacob.
Happy 60th Birthday Poppy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment