Happy Easter! What a blessed year it has been. Praising God for His goodness and His sacrifice. Easter seems like the only time we take photos of everybody so I love looking back at how we have changed over the years. Corban is still handing out goofy grins and Dakota still has holes in her mouth (but don't you think she gets more and more beautiful??). Jacob has gone from
smooth-skinned to
flavor-savor to grizzly man - I think it fits his personality best - tough and cuddly just like a bear. I sure am thankful that Sage is on my hip this year instead of in my belly - she looks much better there.
Sage looks a lot like I did as a baby but I think this picture looks very "Cartner."
This picture cracks me up. Corban, Sage and I have photic sneeze reflex. Did you know that sun sneezing only affects 18-35% of the population and it's a genetic trait? I get it from my daddy. There have been times when we have walked out of the grocery store and the 3 of us sneeze simultaneously. I thought you'd like some fun facts with your Easter photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment