
I just want you all to know that I love my job. I love the people I work with and I love the things I do at it. Some times I get very overwhelmed because of the responsibilities that I have but overall...I am so blessed. I am not only blessed because of what I do but I am blessed by the people I work with. Yesterday I came home from work and there on my kitchen table was a card and a beautiful peace lily (with some other flower & plant combinations that I do not know) from the people I work with. They encourage my heart greatly. I also received amazingly sweet cards from family...let me tell you how great a support system I have.
For those of you who do not know, I work as an intern architect (I hate using the word "intern" but until I am licensed that is what I am legally called) for a wonderful company that just reached over 200 employees (within 7 offices). I work in the multi-family department designing and drawing multi-family projects. These range from townhouses to very large, high end condos to apartment complexes. We are good at what we do and have won numerous awards because of it. I am proud to work for them. The firm is very much invested in their employees and they provide great opportunities for all of us. We are mostly young people and have a great sense of camaraderie within the offices. Just last night we finished our last softball game for the summer. We had a great time getting out there once a week to play some ball.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am so happy and content where God has me. I will try to upload some pictures soon but we are without a digital camera because ours got soaked on a canoe trip (that is a whole 'nother story).
No comments:
Post a Comment