Thursday, August 03, 2006

My First Business Trip

Tuesday night I got to go on my first business trip. I went to Valhalla, NY (reminds me of Walhalla in S.C - minus all of the rednecks). I got to stay in a very nice Hilton Hotel (Hilton Rye Town) and met with the client to go over a project I have been working on for a little over a year. They have been here several times but this was the first time I got to go up there. I must say I really enjoyed it. Last September my friend/coworker Kandi and I went to San Diego for a conference but this was the first time I went on a trip for a meeting with a client. Just thought I'd share.

Oh, and Jacob bought a new camera this week so I'll have some posts with pictures soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...