I sure do love Christmas...I especially love being home with family over Christmas. We returned from Whistler on Friday, December 22 after a long red eye flight that was delayed. Our luggage also didn't make it. It wasn't a big deal though because it arrived on the next flight and they delivered it to the house that afternoon. As soon as we arrived we got showered and then headed to North Carolina to spend the day with Jacob's grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We had a good time there with them but I was very tired after all of that traveling. We got back to Greenville and went to sleep.
The next day I got up and had lunch with my good friends Lindsay, Cindy and Lauren. It's always so great to get caught up with them. I'm sorry to all of the other people that I didn't get to catch up with over the holidays. There is never enough time!!
Christmas Eve we went to church in the morning and then relaxed for a while before heading to the Bunnells for a drop-in. After that Jacob and I went to the Christmas Eve service at Brushy Creek. I haven't missed it in years. It's great to spend the evening preparing for Christmas day and to get caught up with people I only see once a year.
The next morning was Christmas...yeehaw. Jacob and I got some great gifts and ate some yummy vittles. Some of the gifts I got: a new sewing machine, the Willow Tree Nativity, a bird feeder, clothes, gift cards, etc. We spent the rest of the day playing games and then got to hang out with Brad working on a crazy puzzle until Dad and Martha returned from Vancouver and we hung out with them.
The rest of Greenville was just hanging out and eating. Can you tell I'm getting tired of writing? I don't have any pictures on this computer to share but I'll try to ge the uploaded later.
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment