

Friday night Jacob and I went to a Memphis Grizzlies NBA game with our friends Hunter and Emily and Stewart and Laurie. After the game was a free concert by Jars of Clay. Can you believe these guys are still around? In fact, their latest cd "The Good Monsters" is one of my favs right now. The game was fun (fortunately the Grizzlies actually one a game) but my favorite part was definitely the concert. I would have been much happier with an hour of basketball and 3 hours of concert...but you know how that is. Or better yet...it would have been great had Jars of Clay taken on the Grizzlies. I bet Jars would have won for sure. Anyway, it was fun. I can't remember the last concert I went to prior to this. I think Critter was dancing in my tummy :) Only it's still too early to feel.
1 comment:
Hey there! And just what do you mean about "Jars of Clay" being around after all this time! You're not that old but just wait, kids age ya fast!! Course they are one of the greatest gifts here on earth. Enjoy your ballgames, concerts, etc, etc, kids have a way of changing your lifestyle in more ways than you can imagine. For the good of course! Trish, how wonderful that you dad found someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that you are so excited for him! I would have expected nothing less from you though. JC, you may not be "skeered" yet but it could change. Some mother-in-laws can almost be worse than the devil himself... especially when kids come along..and this is a "STEP" mother-in-law. I'm a shakin' for ya! Know you continue in my prayers!
Much love, Pam
Post a Comment