Sorry I haven't posted much in the last week but honestly, not much is going on! That's a good thing. Jacob and I have been enjoying having our weekends home to get some stuff done around the house (although I'm sure he'd leave in a heartbeat for the woods). We have enjoyed lots of friend time with dinners and game nights. Certainly good times on our part, but not much for the blogging community to read about.
This week I had my 5 month check up and everything went great. I was so nervous about having gained too much weight but when I got there (according to their scale) I had lost a pound!! I was a little confused and I'm still not sure which is right. According to my scale, I had gained another 5 lbs so I weighed myself at my friend's house and it was the same as the doctor's scale. So...two votes for the lower weight and one for the higher. We'll see next month I guess. Just so baby is growing big and healthy...then momma doesn't need to.
Critterbug's (that's his/her new name because it is cuter) heartbeat was 145 bpm this month and he was wiggling and squirming so the doctor had to chase him all over my tummy to get the heartbeat. Everything is good though. It was a quick appointment. Next month I get all of my tests done for gestational diabetes. I have to drink this "yummy" drink and then have some blood drawn. Pray that I won't have g.d. Although, I don't have any reason to think I should, it's just routine testing.
Thanks for continued prayers for me and Jacob and our baby!!
Oh...and what's up with the abundance of pollen this year??? I've had enough!!
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment