
Here is my 5 month photo for your enjoyment/entertainment. Every time I put one of these I think I look huge and then I look back at the previous pictures and think..."man I was a lot smaller." Ha! Thank goodness I don't wear tanktops like this in public...maternity clothes are way more flattering. I have to keep reminding myself that I am pregnant and it is ok for my belly to be getting big. I hope I'm not self conscious the whole time! I've gained about 8 lbs so far which is actually really good, considering the website says most women have gained around 14 by week 19 (I'll be 21 tomorrow). Even if I gain twice as much over the next half, I should be able to stay under 30. We'll see :) As long as Critter is healthy and happy.
Speaking of cute Critter...he's quite the wiggle worm these days. I smile throughout the day when he is practicing his gymnastics and soccer. Last night I even saw my stomach move when he kicked me!!! Jacob was too impatient to sit and watch but he'll see and feel it very soon I am sure.
I can't believe we are over half way there. It has gone SOOO fast. I can't wait to squeeze my little friend. Oh how I love him/her already.
4 comments:
awesome awesome! i love the updates and can't wait to meet Critter :)
wowza! I can't believe you are more than 1/2 way! That is awesome... you are looking glorious :)
You don't look fat...you look preggo! What a cute pregnant girl you are, too :)
How wonderfully cute!! And don't worry about the gaining weight...I gained over 40 both times and my guys were as healthy as horses and still are. Course losing the weight the 2nd time around was not easy! I've given your website to a few others who have asked about ya...hope you don't mind. Take good care and enjoy every moment you can of this pregnancy. Sounds to me like Critter is practicing rebounding and jumpshots!! Much love to all!!! Pam
Post a Comment