Thursday, May 17, 2007

Going to the Chapel!!

This is the big weekend that we have been waiting for...Dad and Martha are tying the knot on Saturday and I can't wait!!! Jacob and I leave this afternoon for Greenville and are so looking forward to the fun times with family and the "induction" of a new family member!! Please pray for me and Jacob as we drive tonight and please pray for all of my family traveling from up north and pray for Dad and Martha as they finish up all of the last minute details and travel on their honeymoon. I am so thankful for all of the prayers that God has answered leading up to this special time in dad's life. You're such an answer to prayers Martha!!!

On a side note: Last weekend we had a great time visiting with Brad and his friend Eric. We ate a lot of food and went to the park and they did some tours and such while I worked. Brad was very disappointed that I did not have a mu mu to wear. He thinks that's what pregnant people should wear.

Critterbug also turned 28 weeks (that means 7 months!!!). I can't believe it's going so fast. I feel great and am looking forward to the last 2.5 or so. Critter has moved beyond kicking and is now into full blown aerobics, tumbling and gymnastics. I get tickled multiple times throughout the day as I watch a large mass move across my stomach from one side to the other. The best is when we are laying in bed at night. We'll just watch it go back and forth. It's pretty bizarre. I'll put the tummy picture up when Jacob sends it to me.

Anyway, see some of you this weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...