Yesterday Critterbug had the hiccups and it made me laugh. I'm pretty sure that's what it was and I was in a meeting and it tickled.
Today I had a doctor's appointment and it went really well. I never did post about this but last week I had to go in and have another glucose test done because I failed the first one. I was a little anxious this week waiting for the results and praying that I wouldn't have gestational diabetes. I got the results today and they were negative. Yippee...that means Critter and I can still enjoy sweets every so often :). Thank you Jesus for protecting us! Critter's heartbeat was 150 bpm and I gained a pound and my blood pressure was 118/70. Just for those who are keeping up. Based on the websites I read, Critter is about 2.5 lbs and 16" long at this point. Only about 5 lbs and 5" left to grow for an average size baby. Wow...it's going so fast!!
Jacob and I had a great time on our trip to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan. I will post about that when I have some pictures to go with. He is so swamped with his big test that is this weekend so please pray for him.
My brother and his friend are coming tomorrow and I am looking forward to that.
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment