Sunday, June 24, 2007

8 Month Belly


Here is my belly picture taken at 33 weeks. It was supposed to be taken at 32 weeks but we got a little behind and forgot to take it. I am now 34 weeks along and getting bigger by the day. I am going to the doctor every two weeks and my check-ups have been great. Baby is good, blood pressure is good, tummy size is good, weight gain is good...last appointment was 19 lbs. I'm sure I've hit the 20+ mark by this week's appointment...especially with the afternoon Skittles breaks I have been having :). Please continue to pray for me and Critterbug as we are getting very close. Less than 6 weeks!!! God has really blessed us with a great pregnancy and I am so thankful for that!!


2 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

wowza! you look beautiful girl... work that waddle :)

Anonymous said...

you look awesome! hope all is going well! i wish you a wonderful and safe delivery! i'm so excited for you!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...