It's Always an Adventure
my dear, i think you are giving me great competition for the GB title i used to hold over you... hahaha! :) You look beautiful.
Who is that good looking guy among all those short people???Sally
Trish you look so beautiful in your dress. I think you all look wonderful and be sure to tell your dad I said congrats.Oh, tell Clarence and Sally hello for me as well. I see she posted here :-)Tonya :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
my dear, i think you are giving me great competition for the GB title i used to hold over you... hahaha! :) You look beautiful.
Who is that good looking guy among all those short people???
Sally
Trish you look so beautiful in your dress. I think you all look wonderful and be sure to tell your dad I said congrats.
Oh, tell Clarence and Sally hello for me as well. I see she posted here :-)
Tonya :-)
Post a Comment