Friday, August 03, 2007

Finally 2cm!

I had an appointment this afternoon and I am finally 2cm and 50% effaced. That doesn't mean Critter is planning on popping out tonight but does mean that I'm moving in the right direction. I questioned my doctor if being induced on Wednesday was the best thing for me because I didn't want to be induced just because I am being impatient. She said that since I am a "smaller person married to a not so small person" she really didn't want me going much past my due date . That made me feel better about making the decision to be induced. If I do make it to Wednesday (which of course any day before that would be perfect too) I will be 4 days late. Just a little update for you.

Oh, and I scrubbed the bathroom today (no worries though I didn't use any harmful or smelly chemicals). Glad to see I did something productive! :)

1 comment:

The Addison Onion said...

yeah! oh i can't wait!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...