I don't have but a second to post these pictures from weeks 2 and 3 of Dakota's life... but Jacob, Dakota and I are doing amazing. We LOVE her so much and she is such a blessing. Enjoy these photos. If we ever get internet and I don't have to run to the library to post pictures, you will get some more often.
The last two nights Dakota slept 6 hours straight. What a blessing!
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo








7 comments:
Trish - She's got your cheeks :-)
Tell J-Cob the look Dakota is giving him is "Man, my daddy is weird"
Ha. Sorry, had to be funny. She's so cute. I can't wait to see you guys. I know I keep saying that but I'm very excited.
She's just adorable!! I love the picture of her all curled up on the couch, and of her in her bathrobe and of her with her daddy...I love them all :)
Her boyfriend is getting excited to meet her!
oh yeah!! more pictures!!! we do enjoy them SO much :)
keep posting!! we love the pics in SC!! WOW!!!!
She is SOOOOOO beautiful. I love the one in her bathrobe. ahhhhh. Love you. Martha and Dad
We can't wait to see her next week. She is adorable! We love her soooo much!
Papa and Gigi
trish!! she is adorable and i can't wait to meet her! it sounds like ya'll are doing fabulous and everything is great! my mom told me ya'll will be down later in the year and hopefully i'll get a chance to see you! she's precious!
mere
Post a Comment