Monday, October 08, 2007

2 Months Old!

Dakota turned 2 months old on Friday. We can't believe how fast the time is going and how big she is getting. She had her two month appointment on Friday and had to get her first shots (which I cried over because I hated seeing my little gal hurt). She now weighs 11lbs 10.5 oz (75% percentile) and is 23.5" long (90%). Looks like daddy may have a basketball player on his hands after all. Enjoy her 2 month pictures...










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Grandmama and Granddaddy.

Ange said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Every time I get on this thing, I just sit and stare and smile and laugh. Dakota is absolutely precious. I'm sure I've said that before, but she IS adorable!!! I really really hope I get to meet her soon. A mama birdy told me y'all might be coming down at the beginning of November! Is this true?!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...