Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Dakota!

Dakota hit the 6 month mark yesterday and we celebrated with a little “party”. Ok, so it wasn’t really a party but I made her a cake and a hat. Ok, so the cake was really for me and Jacob. Today is her 6 month doctor appointment and I am looking forward to hearing her stats but not looking forward to her shots. If I could guess…I’d say she is about 15 lbs 10 oz and 27 inches long. We’ll see how accurate I am! If you look closely at these pictures…notice her little toofers in the bottom. She is quite proud of them.

Helping Mommy Bake a Cake (no worries, I didn't use this spoon)
Trying out a sippy cup.
Trying on her new backpack for school.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! Thanks for the pics.

Gigi

Jessie said...

My goodness she gets cuter every post! Happy 1/2 Birthday Dakota! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Great Cake and love the hat

Aunt TOnya

Carie said...

how much fun is that!!! love it :) you are such a fun mommy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...