This past weekend we had a great time with family as they came to celebrate Dakota’s “official” dedication to the Lord. I say official because Jacob and I committed her to the Lord before she was even born…we promise to raise her in a godly home and in a manner that glorifies Him. Sutton Button was also dedicated, adding one more special memory to our friendship with the Alleys.
Thanks to Martha, Dad, Brad, Sally, Clarence and Lauren for making the trip out to Memphis to visit. We had a great time.



This picture cracks me up. She thinks she is SOOO funny picking on him! He looks so amused too.
Sorry I don't have any pictures of Dad, Martha and Brad...I forgot to get them off of their camera before they left!
1 comment:
love it!!! yall are awesome parents and the Lord will bless you. and look how cute lauren looks :)
Post a Comment