Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a nice Easter weekend which started Thursday night with a Maundy Thursday service at church that was great. They used our chapel which is very intimate and beautiful. Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt and then a birthday party. Dakota got her sugar fix for the day so for dinner I fed her a big bowl of spinach (she loves it). Sunday was Easter and we had a nice service at church and then had friends over for a potlock of ham, deviled eggs, fried okra, bread, green beans, corn casserole, potatoes, berry cobbler, ice cream...yum! We then played a few rounds of Mexican Train. What a nice weekend of fellowship to celebrate our risen LORD.
New life to Come!

Check out my loot!

Hey Sutton, I think I found where they are hiding the burgers and dogs.

Gymnastics Birthday Party...Happy 3rd Birthday Emerson! Dakota liked the balance beam.

What a professional! Ok, she was really saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" because she wanted off the bouncy thing.



After a long weekend, nothing beats a good nights sleep on her new monkey pillow mommy made for her.

3 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

What a fun report! I love it... and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has the bumper still in the crib 18 (or 20) months later. Hah! :)

Jessie said...

I LOVE the pics. She looks like such an angel in that dress!

Lauren said...

speaking of new life...let's see a pic of that belly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...