Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Date Night...Again. So soon!

Last Thursday, Jacob and I along with my friends Helen and Mike went to the Flying Fish for dinner and then to see Wicked at the Orpheum. I saw it a few years ago on a date with my daddy in Atlanta and I remember liking it so much that I thought we should go see it when it came here. I'm so glad we did because it was just as good as I remember. Such a fun musical with a great story, humor and great music. If it comes to a theater near you...I'd highly recommed that you go see it!

2 comments:

em said...

We loved it, too!

Unknown said...

I've listened to the soundtrack way too many times this week! On the plus side though, I feel like I can "defy gravity" :) (maybe I should add it on my running mix)

The news last night said how much the downtown economy benefitted while the show was here. The Orpheum wants to bring it back in 2010.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...