Saturday, November 14, 2009

Memphis Hillbillies

This is why we are moving to the country...so my daughter can run around in her panties and her rainboots and Christmas pajama shirt while she helps her daddy change the oil in his truck (and it not be weird).

8 comments:

Gigi said...

Love it!!

Jessie said...

Hilarious! But not so far from what Harlie would wear...

stewsviews said...

Whether you're in the country or not, moving to Mississippi makes in all possible.

Lauren said...

too bad that's not a john deere license plate...that would really complete it.

Catherine said...

hahahahaha, I love this. Awesome that you took a picture to remember!

Carie said...

This is so hilarious! I'm just glad to see D has something on her bottom ;) East Memphis won't be the same without y'all!

Melody said...

so hilarious! I love it!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

this is just utterly amazing. save that bathing suit pic of us for her... she'll need a laugh after you show her this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...