Tuesday, October 05, 2010

God Stories: Formula

I don't believe in luck, karma, coincidence.  I believe in a loving God who reveals himself to me in the little things and the big things in life.  I want my life to be a testament of His grace and mercy.  Jacob and I have been blown away so many times in our marriage yet we are always surprised when it happens.  I'm not sure why we are surprised, maybe because sometimes we have such little faith...even when He is faithful.  Anyway, I want to share these stories with you as they happen...I might also dig into my memory bank and share some older stories (I've got lots!).  He loves you too and He cares for you as much as He cares for me.  Try looking for the little "wow-moments" in your life.  Maybe you've never noticed them before...but they're there.

So...I went on a trip this past weekend in which I left my children with their Gigi.  My stash of milk for little man has dwindled and I knew I was going to have to buy some formula (for the first time ever) to get him through the weekend.  I made my pre-trip shopping list and set it aside until I could get out of the house.  That VERY afternoon (only a few hours after I made my list but before I went shopping) I went to get the mail and in the mail was a full can of formula!  This was the first sample I have received since Corban was born so it's not like I get them in the mail everyday.  Thank you Enfamil for the sample and for being a channel in which God could make me smile.  That may not be a big deal to you but it was to me :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...