Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Handmade Love

Grammy (aka Martha) sure can knit.  She's modest about her knitting skills but I assure you there isn't a missed stitch on either of these garments (Dakota's top, Corban's hat).  I keep telling her she needs to sell her stuff but then she might not enjoy it as much.  I'm sure having such cute grandkids is good motivation to keep those needles moving...I think you'll agree when you see below :).  Thanks for the sweet package in the mail Martha.  Oh, by the way, she made the kids coordinating sweaters for Christmas that I still need to photo and post on here but they were gorgeous.   



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they did turn out precious. I think it's what's in the knitting, though,that makes it so special! I do love those little ones! Thanks for the photos. It helps me gauge the sizes for any upcoming projects. I can't wait to see the other sweaters, too. So, I'd better get back to my knitting. Love you! Grammy

Gigi said...

Absolutely precious! You're so talented Grammy.

Jessie said...

Okay, first let me say that Martha did a wonderful job! Second, Dakota looks gorgeous in those photos - they're growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Dakota looks so grown up! She's beautiful!!! -Taryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...