Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

Today is my sister-in-law's 23rd birthday. Yay for Lauren. I wish we were there to celebrate with ya!!!

I didn't want you to think she was too normal :)

I made her a tree skirt for her birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish! I'm enjoying your blog! How is your new puppy? Has the owner called! Jacob has a very soft heart! We are all fine and are looking forward to celebrating Lauren's B/day on Friday with her! Tell Jacob hello! Love, Marsha Bunnell

Anonymous said...

YAY a post for ME!!!!

drsmom said...

Hey Lauren can't help it if she "isn't too normal"...look who she had to grow up with as a father and a brother! I think she turned out remarkably well, Myself! Can't help but want to love her! Love to yas both...Siler and Bouncer/Roscoe too, Pam

PS So what's the latest on the adoption of the other dog??

drsmom said...

I forgot to say "Gorgeous treeskirt", Trish! Wish you were in my family!! Take care.....P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...