Well, I don't know about you all but I am ready for a break! I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving and the fact that I only have to work 1 and a half days this week. Yep, it's Sunday night and I am at work right now. I was at work last night too. Obviously I'm not working this very second but a girl's gotta have a break every once in a while. Tomorrow I am starting a new "normal" project. I say "normal" because I will not be working on all of these "fire drills" that are requiring late hours. Friday night I was able to go with Jacob to Arkansas to return Bouncer to his owner and then we camped and hiked 10.4 miles on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed going with Jacob. I didn't think I was going to be able to. So...we no longer have Bouncer. He seemed excited to see his owner again which is a good thing. I do not have much to talk about but enjoy these few pictures of Jacob and I. He sure is a cutie. :)
By the way, those curious...we will be leaving Tuesday afternoon and driving to Pennsylvania to spend Turkey Day with my family. I LOVE this time of year. I will have lots to post about I'm sure. We will return Sunday night. I hope your Thanksgiving is great!

Jacob and I at Brandon and Layla's Wedding a week ago.

Jacob and I (and Lucy too) at the Epicurean Dinner Group on Thursday. This is a group of people that I work with that get together once a month to try different ethnic foods and restaurants. This month was our first time attending and it was at Happy Mexican. The restaurants pick out what we will eat and we eat family style so we can try things that we wouldn't know to order. I look forward to some of the more interesting places.
3 comments:
Hey Girl!! I agree, Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!! Dustin closes on his house tomorrow (Tuesday) and the sooner he does the sooner this ole' lady will have a little peaceand rest!
Just wanted to report that the other Cartner male as well as my Thompson male lost BIG time to their spouses last night in Spades!! Yeah for the women!! And believe me, they didn't let us win either, huh Sally!
Hope you all have a fun, safe trip to see the family this week! Enjoy your time off! Take care...
Love to you both, Pam
I am thankful for you. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Love you.
He sure is a cutie! Who does he get that from???
Love yas, Sally
Post a Comment