Ok...so I know you guys would like to hear about my Thanksgiving but the big news for me today is... I HAVE COUNTERTOPS!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you may not realize what a big deal this is. I have had plywood countertops for a year now...and a temporary sink...and no dishwasher. Today the fabricators installed my new GRANITE countertops. Let me just tell you...they are BEAUTIFUL. I feel like throwing a party. The company did an AWESOME job and I am so pleased with their workmanship. Pictures will come soon but I didn't have the camera this morning when they finished. I'm debating if I should make you wait to see them after I get my backsplash installed or if I should give you a sneek peek :). If anybody in the Memphis area is getting new countertops...I highly recommend American Granite & Marble. They were very easy and flexible and affordable to work with.
So enough about my countertops...Thanksgiving was wonderful as well. I always LOVE visiting my family in PA. We spend the first couple of days with my mom's side of the family in Johnstown and then the rest of the trip with my dad's side of the family in Kittanning. My mom's sisters remind me so much of her. This year we ate a lot of food, played Mexican Train, played Phase 10, went bowling (Grammy was the oldest one cosmic bowling with the young, teenage, tight-shirt wearing, hoodlums), ate some more, walked around "town", ate some more and drove. This year the weather was warm (in the 60's). Big change from the 14" of snow we got last year.
I guess it's time to get the Christmas decorations out. I can't wait for skiing and another holiday....and did I mention I got new countertops???
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment