Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yes, I know I am behind on my Bloggeroo...

Sorry to keep you so uninformed over the last several weeks. I’ve been busy at work so I haven’t had much time to blog. I’ll try to make some quick recaps to avoid you having to read a whole bunch.

February 22-25: Went to Dallas for a retreat with work. We had a great time touring projects that we designed, hanging out with our Dallas office and doing various team building games that included bowling, laser tag, arcade games, scavenger hunts and eating a WHOLE lot. My team won overall and we each got $30 gift cards to best buy. It was a really fun trip. I am blessed to enjoy the people I work with so much.


March 2-4: Jacob met his dad and Chad and some of his dad’s buddies for backpacking in the Smokies while I stayed home. It was a fun weekend but I spent too much money and missed Jacob. I bought some clothes that weekend and some birthday presents for my best buddy's birthday. I tried on a million outfits and only settled on 1 pair of pants and 2 shirts. I’m running low though.

March 8-11: Sally and Clarence and Lauren and Chad came up for the weekend. We had a great weekend playing our new favorite game “Settlers of Catan” and going to Putt-Putt and eating a lot and just hanging out. It was the most beautiful weekend that Memphis had this year so far and we enjoyed being outside together. Thanks Sally for my cute maternity clothes!!

March 12: Happy Birthday to my best friend in the whole universe!!! Sorry it was not much fun. Jacob had to spend his birthday studying for 2 big exams. He’s gotten 1 back and got a 97!!!

March 16-18: We had a fun weekend of hanging out with friends.

March 17: Happy Birthday Tonya!!!

March 18: Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Now I’m all caught up. That was easy. On to some exciting news…Critter and I hit our 5 month mark on Saturday. Yippeee! Picture to come soon when Jacob gets it uploaded. We are over ½ way there and growing daily! I can feel him kicking and doing gymnastics daily and it is so fun. Tonight Jacob and I are going on a tour of the hospital that we will be delivering at. What fun. That’s all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was Jacob's birthday last week. I'll have to fuss at your dad for not telling me! He didn't mention it so I'm wondering if he forgot!? You'll have to update me on my new family's birthdays! Happy late birthday, Jacob! Not a good way for a mother-in-law to start off! Martha

Evelyn & Floyd said...

that was a fun little recap... i look forward to your pictures!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...