Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Big Fat Pregnant Belly

I know you are anxiously awaiting this “belly blog” so here are some shots from 2 weeks ago of my 6 month tummy. Things are going great, except I think I am growing an inch a day. Ha. I’ll be waddling before you know it.



Wow...I can't believe I am posting this picture...but as long as I don't have stretch marks, I better show it off. Ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think you look beautiful :-)
Tonya :-)

Carie said...

That is the cutest picture of your belly! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Critter? Critter Cartner. I like it! :) Mom told me about the blogspot and I had to leave a little love. She's still trying to figure out how to get on. (don't ask...) I'm so happy for you, Trish! Your belly is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...