
Yesterday was my 6 month check up and because my doctor was still in surgery they let me have an ultrasound to check the heart rate. So…I got a free ultrasound and got to see my sweet baby’s little face. I have to keep looking at it every two seconds because it makes me smile. Wanna hear the crazy thing?? I had so hoped and wanted an ultrasound but I knew there was no reason to get one…so I prayed that maybe I could have one and God answered my prayer. You may think that is silly but it just shows me that God hears our big prayers and our little prayers. Critterbug’s heartbeat was 143 this time and I gained 7 pounds. Gulp. Oh well…apparently he went through a big growth spurt and is more than 2 lbs himself. I won’t have the diabetes test results for another couple of days but thanks for the prayers for that.
Jacob and I leave tonight for highpoints 28, 29 and 30!!! We are going to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan. More on that when we return!!
1 comment:
ahhhh! that is awesome. what a WOW MOMENT!! love you and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment