Wednesday, February 12, 2014

10 Year Anniversary!

Jacob and I went to Kauai for our honeymoon in 2004 and five years later we went to the Big Island to knock out the highest point.  Ever since our second trip together I have joked that I am on a five year Hawaii plan.  Back in March of last year Jacob and his family started planning a trip for us (without me knowing) to all go back to Kauai.  I found out the end of September after all of the plans had been made.  Jacob's dad graciously flew us all there, they rented a large house that slept 12 comfortably, reserved 3 Jeep Wranglers and Jacob's mom even purchased summer clothes for Sage since I wouldn't have been able to find any her size in December - all without a hint of my knowledge.  We had such a wonderful time and the kids did amazing on the flights and with the jet lag.  So maybe we had a few more people than we did on our honeymoon in 2004 but we love our family and enjoy the times we get to be together.

I crashed my blog the first time I uploaded our pictures so I had to reduce their size and break them up into days (hence the reason you are seeing this a month later than I had hoped).  We left Greenville on December 26 and returned on January 5.  The last few days are without posts because our camera was full by that time.  Oops.  Anyway, enjoy the following posts:

Day 6
Day 7

And speaking of 10 year anniversary - I love my husband.  We've had such a blast over the past decade and  I look forward to so many more adventures and blessings as a family.  He's perfect for me, I'm perfect for him and we love life together.  We're Solemates and God has been good to us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...