Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hawaiian Adventure - Day 7 - Jan 2

As I mentioned on another day's post, Jacob and I were able to hike the Napali Coast.  This particular trail is considered one of the greatest hikes in the world (I think, I could be exaggerating).  It's 11 miles in one direction and most people camp at the beach and return the next day.  We figured we would knock out the whole thing in one day, despite being told we couldn't do it.  Heck, I didn't just train for a marathon (that was cancelled) for nothing.  It was absolutely breathtaking (literally and figuratively!) and I'm so glad we were able to have this day to ourselves.  On our honeymoon, we toured the Napali Coast by boat and I was seasick the entire time (romantic, I know) so even though the hike was more strenuous, at least my lunch stayed down.






 11 miles in, enjoying a picnic lunch.  That is until the couple showed up and took their clothes off and started fishing naked.  We decided not to stick around too long to see what else they had planned.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...