Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hawaiian Adventure - Day 6 - Jan 1

The first day of 2014 was a fun day of exploring.  We took a trip to the North Shore, visiting Princeville and Hanalei (think Puff the Magic Dragon - if you know what that song is about, you can figure out what type of town it is).  It was a full day but we got to see some amazing sites.


 They let anyone drive in these parts.






 We really wanted to go to this lighthouse but since it was a national holiday it was closed.  When Jacob and I came here in 2004 for our honeymoon I was almost attacked by a ne'ne' (Hawaiian goose) and it has sort of been a joke since then.  We'll just have to imagine the geese were still temperamental since we couldn't go see them.






 Where do you hide your hooters??

 I was busy feeding Sage and Jacob was boogie boarding.  I couldn't get a good picture but the waves were awesome here since we were as far north as you get.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...