Our trip to New England was indeed a success. We conquered 4 high points, blew 1 tire on the convertible PT Cruiser, ate 2 lobsters, hiked 20-some miles, spent 3 nights in hotels, spent 1 night in the car, flew on 4 planes, etc, etc. Unfortunately I am a little busy right now but tomorrow I hope to post some pictures and details of our trip so come back soon and hopefully I will have something more to offer you.
By the way, our 2006 Ski Trip has officially been planned. We are going to Whistler/Blackcomb in British Columbia. I am really looking forward to this trip. We have 2 spots available should anybody else want to go with us. It's should be a blast. Dates: December 16-December 21. Cost: $380 per person plus transportation and food.
What I'm Rambling About
adventure
animals
beach
birthdays
camping
celebrate
chickens
classic
Clemson
corban
crafting
dakota
Damascus
family outings
flashback
foreign travel
furniture
gardening
girls only
God Stories
good deal
Halloween
handmade
hawaii
home
lake days
legos
memphis
milestones
missions
Monday Smiles
Mother's Letters
No Kids Allowed
organization
parenting
paris
playing in the yard
quiet book
rambling
religious
renovations
restaurants
running
Sage
school days
sewing
sweet husband
Tuesday Testimonies
vacations
video
zoo
2 comments:
i can't wait to see pictures posted!!! Yeah!
sounds like y'all had a very exciting trip!! ummmm, i'm not sure, but i'm thinking matt might want to accompany y'all on the ski trip!!! yeeeeeeeah...just kidding. remember him on skis??? well, and me TOO for that matter...haha! we still tell the story of his ski flying into the woods and jacob going to retrieve it for him!! hahaha!! good times, good times!! well, matt would probably not use the word "good"...AHHAHA!
Post a Comment