Monday, September 18, 2006

Yee Haw for our Microwave!

For those of you who do not know, we have been remodeling our kitchen for about a year now. We ripped out everything…cabinets, floors, walls, and etcetera. The process to get everything back in has been very slow but rewarding. We have done all of the work ourselves including building our own cabinets. This weekend we finally were able to install our microwave, thanks to Clarence’s help. It may seem like a little accomplishment but I am so excited to have that big ole thing in it’s place and off of the "countertop". It’s all starting to come together!!! The only things we have left now are: a few pieces of cabinetry, countertops and sink, backsplash and some touch up painting, then decorating. I can’t wait to see it all together!! I will send before and after and pictures at a later date. Here is a little glimpse of our installed microwave.

1 comment:

The Addison Onion said...

that is awesome...anytime you want to do some more cabinets...just let me know! miss yall!

lindz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...