Tuesday, October 10, 2006

An A+ for Jacob and a 19 Hour Day for Me

Well, not too much to post about. Jacob met me downtown friday and we ate dinner and then he hung out with me while I worked. Saturday Jacob tore down brush and stuff in the backyard with his new chainsaw while I worked. Sunday we went to church and then Pei Wei and then Jacob played frisbee golf while I worked. Monday night Jacob slept while I worked. Are you finding a pattern here? I'm exhausted and I think I am going to go home now (seeing as I did work a 19 hour day yesterday and 55 hours since Thursday). On a happier note... Jacob made a 100 on his first test. Way to go buddy.



Also...I wanted to share some nice words I read in the Bible last night while I was a little discouraged at work:

"Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the Lord's hand double for all of her sins." Isaiah 40:1-2

I like the rest of the chapter too...you should read the rest of 40 as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...