Friday, April 13, 2007

Pregnant as a Peacock

Isn't that the saying??


Anyway, I've had this "interesting" peacock shirt since I worked at the GAP in high school and always joked around about how I wanted to wear it when I got pregnant so that I could watch the peacock grow. So I wore it this week. This girl at work just thought it was too cute and had to take some pictures (yes, I felt awkward posing at work for a picture). I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken by myself these days because there is just no "normal" way for a pregnant girl to pose.
And those who think this shirt is hideous...don't worry, I only spent about $3 on it.

Things I am excited about today...
Daddy and Martha are on their way to visit for the weekend...yippee
Critter will be 6 months "old" tomorrow...yippee
My birthday is on Tuesday...yippee

5 comments:

Carla said...

I can't believe you are already 6 months preggo!! It is flying by!! I LOVE your peacock shirt...that is AWESOME!! My sis-in-law has a lizard on her lower belly and we joked that it turned into a dinosaur when she got preggo...HAHAHA! Your peacock still looks very peacock-like, though! SO CUTE!!!

drsmom said...

How 'bout "pretty as a peacock"?? And all pregnant women are gorgeous...when you have the miracle of life inside you, how can you not be???!!! You flaunt that plumage!!!

I knew there was something very special about you besides marrying that guy of yours and now I know what it is...we have the same birthdays!! Mine is Tuesday too!!! All of the "DRs" and their gals are going to see Blue Man Group that nite at the BLC (BiLo Center)! That's gotta be one of my best birthdays ever...celebrating it with the 3 most important men in my life here on earth!! Not to mention the most wonderful daughter-in-laws (One soon to be...less than 2 months away now!!! Hope you all will be able to make it! That's only going to be about 6 weeks before Critter gets here!)
Love, Love, Love to all...Pam

Why is this clock on PDT???

The Addison Onion said...

thanks for the birthday wishes. you are too cute. i'm looking forward to the shower!! love you!!

Anonymous said...

You are just TOO CUTE!!! Love you!

Sally

Anonymous said...

Following along as the Solemates hike down a new life-path. While I have loved reading all your trail journals, this pregnancy journal is my favorite.

The female frolicking dino

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...