Ok, so I still owe you posts about the new dog, the crazy dead owl and Chilympics but for now I must share this piece of artwork by my dear friend Carie...It certainly made my day.
It's 4:50 pm on Friday and I have been at work since 8:30 am on Thursday morning. It has been a crazy, busy day(s). I knew I was going to have to work really late last night but was certainly not planning on an all nighter. So here I am sitting in the same clothes I was wearing yesterday, un-showered, sleepy and with fuzzy teeth. I almost walked to the Walgreens to get a toothbrush but that would have required energy that I did not have. I told Carie I needed to brush my teeth b/c they are wearing a sweater...I was drinking sweet tea to keep me awake and eating chocolate (diet of champions...I know) so my teeth feel gross. She in return sent this funny picture. I think with her artistic skills she should have been up here helping me do my drawings and then I wouldn't have been in this fuzzy predicament.
Other news...I decided against going backpacking this weekend b/c I just don't feel like it. SO!! Sally found a cheap plane ticket yesterday and is coming to visit me for a mother - daughter weekend. I will be picking her up tomorrow morning. Jacob will be backpacking with his pops and bro-in-law. Can't wait to see you Silly Sally who Sits on the Seashore Sipping Sweet Tea Sweetened with Splenda.

3 comments:
How in the world can you have such humor after being at work for sooooooooooo long?? You are either out of your mind or pretty amazing--one or the other! I love you!
Sally
okay, can i just tell you how much you made me laugh?? so much so, that, here i am...laying in bed with my snoring husband beside me (bc he works like a dog like you do)...anyways, i'm laying here with the laptop on my stomach as i usually do, well, when i read "I told Carie I needed to brush my teeth b/c they are wearing a sweater", the laptop began to dance because my stomach was just a shakin' from laughing so hard. then when i realized that the picture of what i thought was a white fence with a sweater and a random face on it, was actually a picture of your teeth, oh my...i lost it. i am surprised that i didn't wake matt up. but that is probably because his snoring is way louder than my laughing. anyways, i just wanted you to know that you made my night...and carie, your artwork is AMAZING! HAHAHA! y'all are crazy! thanks for the good laugh!! :)
Hey Girl!! You need to learn to enjoy life more. Glad to hear that Sally is there to show you how to enjoy life and relax on the weekends. If anyone has been doing a good job of that lately, it's her!!!
OK, so what's this about a new dog??? Don't leave me hanging like that! You take care of yourself...no one should have to work those kind of hours but I'm glad that God has given you a sense of humor about it. Take care and give that honey of yours a hug for me! Love to you both! Pam T
PS The clock for the posting time is really off...It's Sunday, the 29th of October at 1:30pm approxmiately. tootles
Post a Comment