This past Friday Jacob and I went on a date and it was so wonderful. We go out to eat and hang out all of the time but we have not gone on a planned "date" in some time. I came home from work and received a beautiful bouquet of mixed flowers. He then had reservations at a VERY nice restaurant called Flemings Prime Steakhouse. It was probably the most expensive meal we have ever eaten together. It is an incredible steakhouse but certainly a once in a blue moon type place for us. Jacob and I do not drink wine so our bill only included our entrees and salads and it was over $100!! We enjoyed the luxury since it was our special date night. So...if you were thinking about trying out the new Flemings Prime Steakhouse on Poplar, you might want to save up your piggy bank.Saturday we worked hard on the kitchen and we almost have the cabinets done. Hopefully in a week or so I will be able to say..."The cabinets are done." Don't hold you breath though.
Saturday evening we went to a party with some friends at work to celebrate the end of the softball season (even though we still have the tournament). Jacob and I got our first taste of Pronto-Pups. They are basically corndogs but apparently they are the big thing at fairs around here.

Sunday we visited Union Avenue Baptist Church again and really enjoyed it. We then had lunch with some friends and worked on the cabinets some more. So there is a recap of our weekend. Sorry for the information overload.
1 comment:
That's my kind of blog Trish...all about food! From Flemings, to kitchen remodeling to Pronto pups to after church lunch with friends! Sound like you guys had a nice weekend :)
Post a Comment